585 Heritage Lane | Madison, TN 37115| 646 226 4073 | email@example.com
Experienced and accomplished internet consultant with over 10 years of experience looking to leverage extensive background
Associate’s Degree December 2014, Harrisburg Area Community College
· General Studies
Bachelor’s Degree Expected Spring 2020, Pennsylvania State University
· Integrated Social Sciences
· Emphasis on Statistics, Research Methods, and Writing in the Social Services
Skills & Abilities
· Given a set of parameters and the necessary tools, able to work with an idea from conception to completion with multiple service providers and content providers to assure a smooth rollout with deliberative focus and intentionality.
TROUBLESHOOTING & PROBLEM SOLVING
· Given a stated problem or observed issue, able to seek, research, test, and create solutions.
Owner | Ron Hall Technology / Lemur Technology LLC, Nashville, TN | June 1998-Present
· Created and maintained music fan websites as well as served as a fan resource / advisor and trained other fan webmasters and designers. Created & coordinated fan website network, interviewed and promoted various artists for web content, advised parties on internet issues, artist promotions, and managed websites and webmasters.
· Created and managed business websites for clients including attorneys, business to business operations, insurance companies, and music companies. Managed email, online advertising campaigns, statistic reports, search engine optimization operations, and regular content.
· Implemented and maintained e-commerce on nonprofit websites to help increase overall donations.
· Handled accounting, compliance, and human resource duties for a nonprofit film company.
· Dissolved 2 nonprofit companies.
Retail Data Collection Associate | A.C. Nielsen / Crossmark, Nashville, TN | May 2007-October 2010
· Collected retail display data at supermarkets, convenience stores, and drug store chains in the Nashville, Alabama, and Kentucky markets. Trained and assisted new employees in auditing functions.
· Implemented use of a remote file retrieval system and assisted in developing a remote invoice capture system.
Webmaster | Morningstar New York, New York, NY | February 2007-Feburary 2009
· Design and implement website, train administration staff on email marketing, podcasting, and other internet communication options.
Database Research Specialist | MidTen Media | May 2007-September 2007
· Researched entry additions to community driven database for “Comic Collector Live” project.
Sr. Administrative Assistant | TIAA-CREF, New York, NY | June 2001-January 2007
· Screened phone calls, handled paperwork, researched desktop support troubleshooting issues, created Powerpoint presentations, handled mail, created organization charts, maintained office equipment, ordered and managed supplies for multiple units, tracked attendance and handled word processing duties. Provided ongoing administrative support for area VP & direct reports, processed and audited travel reports, reimbursements, monthly expenses and managed moral activities. Reconciled monthly budget / ledger and assisted in budget forecast projects.
Administrative Assistant Temporary | Leafstone Staffing Associates, New York, NY | Feburary 2001-June 2001
· On assignment as an administrative assistant at TIAA-CREF for Leafstone Staffing Associate. Worked on Powerpoint presentations, ran errands, worked on Lotus spreadsheets, filing duties, and report distribution. Also handled mail delivery, faxing duties, catering arrangement as well as other event related duties. Administrated employee attendance system.
Department Lead | The Music Land Group, Harrisburg, PA | August 1999-February 2001
· Sold music, movie and related home media in Musicland’s Sam Goody and Mediaplay Store properties in Pennsylvania and New York. Duties included training, coaching, and employee development as well as disciplinary duties, attendance monitoring, scheduling and supervision. Final assignment was as a 2nd assistant manager to the Sam Goody location in New York’s South Street Seaport.
Artist Concessions / Teardown | Creation Festivals, MT Union, PA | June 2000-July 2000
· Greeted campers, directed to camp sites, assisted campers during 5 day festival, worked with music artists, crowd control, and artist product sales. Also worked to disassemble / teardown the festival at it’s conclusion.
Temporary Employee | JFC Temps, Camp Hill, PA | June 1993-August 1999
· Worked on various clerical, warehouse, and retail assignments.
Intern | Dept. Parks and Recreation, Harrisburg, PA | May 1999-June 1999
· Cleaned bathrooms, maintained grounds and lawns, maintained baseball stadium and all natural field. Cleaned picnic areas and set up/tore down various functions.
Store Manager | Movie Merchants, Harrisburg, PA | January 1996-April 1999
· Handled scheduling duties, employee development, evaluation, and hiring/terminations. Practiced inventory control and customer service.
Sales Associate | The Wall Music Inc, Camp Hill, PA | November 1995-May 1998
· Merchandised, promoted, and organized music & video product, handled contacts for promotional material from record labels, conducted first day training of new employees.
Sales Associate | Sheetz Inc, Harrisburg, PA | March 1995-November 1995
· Fulfilled customer lottery requests, filled customer food orders while cashiering, stocked cooler, arranged cigarettes and other assorted groceries.
Sales Associate | Musicland Group, Camp Hill, PA | October 1992-June 1994
· Retail sales, cashiering, stock, customer service and product knowledge/suggestive selling.
Skiptracer | PHEAA, Harrisburg, PA | September 1993-February 1995
· Located default and delinquent student borrowers using phone, computer, dmv, funeral records, references, credit reports, etc. Pre-Internet.
Telemarketer | Olan Mills, Harrisburg, PA | August 1993-October 1993
· Cold call telemarketing, referral building and sales pitching.
Sales Associate | Spencer Gifts, Camp Hill, PA | August 1993-October 1993
· Retail sales, cashiering, stocking shelves, customer service.
Editor | Cliff Sentinel, Camp Hill, PA | September 1992-June 1993
· Managed a team of 22 journalism students in a classroom environment, Redesigned and updated the newspaper layout for the 90’s.
Asst. Manager | Boardwalk Fries, Camp Hill, PA | June 1991-June 1993
· Prepared and served variety of fast food products, tracked inventory and production results, loss prevention and employee training/development.
Sales Associate | Toys R Us, Camp Hill, PA | April 1992-January 1993
· Stocked shelves, assisted customers, worked night crew (Christmas ’92), merchandised aisles and endcaps. Filled endcaps. Designed merchandise locations to be aesthetically pleasing to facilitate sales.
References available upon request.